Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trivia Tuesday!

I had so much fun with last week's questions, I decided to crank out a few more!

A little something for everyone today ... I've decided to do a Bewitched theme this time. It doesn't matter if you caught it first run during prime time, or if you tuned in to Nick at Nite.

But remember ... keep those googling thumbs free! And for those of you hard-core googlers with voice recognition: we will be having none of that. You must search the recesses of your technology-atrophied minds!



1. Where did Darrin and Samantha Stevens live? (1 point each for city and state; 5 bonus points for actual street address!)

2. What was Darrin Stevens' job?

3. Name Darrin's place of employment. (Bonus point for city and state!)

4. What Hollywood Squares comedian played one of Samantha's relatives?

5. What was forbidden in the Stevens household?

Stop by tomorrow for the answers!


3 comments:

Tara @ A Teaching Life said...

Sheesh...I loved Bewitched but my brain has gone soft - I'll have to check in tomorrow.

gael lynch said...

Oh my gosh, Ann! I'm going straight to google after I finish here. I LOVED Bewitched. The only one I can think of is the Hollywood Squares relative, Paul Somethingorother...LOL. It will come to me in the middle of the night for sure!

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Didn't he work in advertising? I seem to remember an episode where she helps him come up with a soup ad.