This past weekend was the "Lucky 13th" Annual SCBWI New York Winter Conference, so my questions for Trivia Tuesday, all have to do with Kidlit! And just for the fun of it, I will remove my "No Googling"rule today. Tomorrow I'll post the answers, with links!
1. Who is the awesome author/SCBWI Team Blogger/cupcake aficionado on the right?
2. Identify the author of the upcoming, One For the Murphys.
3. Name the Texas Sweetheart on the left
(there was a hidden clue in there!).
4. Name the illustrator/painter in this amazing retro photo:
And finally, not really a trivia question, but more of a polling question...This last photo is of a gentleman who sets up shop around the corner from my daughter's apartment. Who thinks we should get him to do, at the very least, a break-out session at the next conference?
And last, but not least, the answers to last week's trivia questions:
1. What was the name of Erica Kane's high school sweetheart on All My Children? Phil Brent.
2. Name the host of Hollywood Squares. Peter Marshall
3. How many choices were behind the wall on The Dating Game? 3
4. What was the name of the Brady Bunch's dog? Tiger
5. Who were the only two members of the Partridge Family who actually sang? Shirley Jones (Mom Partridge) and David Cassidy. The rest were pretty much Milli Vanilli.
Bonus: On what day was Jennifer Tompkins born? Sunday