I have to say that the answers people gave to the Trivia Questions were probably better than the actual answers--definitely more entertaining! Thank you for playing! I am already hard at work coming up with next week's questions.
Here are the answers:
1. When is David Cassidy's birthday?
2. Name two possible desserts in a Swanson's TV dinner from the sixties and/or seventies.
Brownie, apple crisp, apple cake cobbler, and I think there was one with cherry cobbler--yum!
3. What was the first of the Nancy Drew books?
THE SECRET OF THE OLD CLOCK
4. From where did Kurt Cobain hail?
Aberdeen, Washington (Same as my dad!)
5. (Bonus): What was the first line of ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET.?
"Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret."
Well I knew the answer to the bonus question
When I asked a friend who ALSO graduated in '83 what the desserts were, he knew them, too. Doesn't everyone know this? Thanks again for the chuckle, and I hope you don't mind that I put my own questions up this morning!
Thanks so much for playing my own warped version of Jeopardy!
Ms. Yingling--I can't wait to see your questions! I'm already blowing out the cobwebs in the 1980s section of my brain!
I didn't know any of these. :( (But I did guess the bonus!)
Post a Comment