I have to say that the answers people gave to the Trivia Questions were probably better than the actual answers--definitely more entertaining! Thank you for playing! I am already hard at work coming up with next week's questions.
Here are the answers:
1. When is David Cassidy's birthday?
2. Name two possible desserts in a Swanson's TV dinner from the sixties and/or seventies.
Brownie, apple crisp, apple cake cobbler, and I think there was one with cherry cobbler--yum!
3. What was the first of the Nancy Drew books?
THE SECRET OF THE OLD CLOCK
4. From where did Kurt Cobain hail?
Aberdeen, Washington (Same as my dad!)
5. (Bonus): What was the first line of ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET.?
"Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret."