Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Answers for Trivia Tuesday!


I have to say that the answers people gave to the Trivia Questions were probably better than the actual answers--definitely more entertaining! Thank you for playing! I am already hard at work coming up with next week's questions.

Here are the answers:

1. When is David Cassidy's birthday?

April 12

2. Name two possible desserts in a Swanson's TV dinner from the sixties and/or seventies.

Brownie, apple crisp, apple cake cobbler, and I think there was one with cherry cobbler--yum!

3. What was the first of the Nancy Drew books?

THE SECRET OF THE OLD CLOCK

4. From where did Kurt Cobain hail?

Aberdeen, Washington (Same as my dad!)

5. (Bonus): What was the first line of ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET.?

"Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret."


4 comments:

The Pen and Ink Blogspot said...

Well I knew the answer to the bonus question

Ms. Yingling said...

When I asked a friend who ALSO graduated in '83 what the desserts were, he knew them, too. Doesn't everyone know this? Thanks again for the chuckle, and I hope you don't mind that I put my own questions up this morning!

Annie said...

Thanks so much for playing my own warped version of Jeopardy!
Ms. Yingling--I can't wait to see your questions! I'm already blowing out the cobwebs in the 1980s section of my brain!

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

I didn't know any of these. :( (But I did guess the bonus!)